In the beautiful UNESCO world heritage town of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Central United Church is seeking a Minister of Music. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative environment with the Minister, musicians within the church, members of the congregation, and visiting musicians to lead all musical aspects of worship.
We have an enthusiastic, gifted choir and musical community. Music is highly regarded within Central United Church, and the Minister of Music has a key role to promote and enhance this part of our spiritual journey. RCCO standard salary.
(For more details, visit www.centralunitedlunenburg.ca. Please see the “Music” tab and select: “Employment Opportunities”.)
For more information, call: 1-902-634-4035.
End day to apply is November 15, 2017.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Video highlights from Music Matters 2017 in Saskatoon
- Mount Albert United Church, East Gwillimbury, ON, seeks choir director/pianist/organist
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director