Zion-Memorial United Church in Carleton Place, ON is seeking a Music Director.
Our Director of Music is responsible for working with the Minister to set music for Sunday and other services, managing and directing the choir and occasionally working with the Sunday School. Remuneration is based on a estimated 8 hour work week. If you are interested in this position please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description.
Please submit your resume, including references to: email@example.com no later than January 21, 2016.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Video highlights from Music Matters 2017 in Saskatoon
- Mount Albert United Church, East Gwillimbury, ON, seeks choir director/pianist/organist
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director