Trinity-St. Andrew’s United Church (Brighton, Ontario) is searching for a qualified, enthusiastic and creative musician to play for and lead our choirs, using a variety of music styles. Responsibilities include providing piano/organ music for worship services in consultation with our minister and Worship Committee, leading choir practices and coordinating other musical talents. This requires eight (8) to ten (10) hours per week. Salary will be commensurate with experience and RCCO tables.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Video highlights from Music Matters 2017 in Saskatoon
- Mount Albert United Church, East Gwillimbury, ON, seeks choir director/pianist/organist
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director