Stittsville United Church – Music Director Position – We are a thriving congregation in a rapidly growing community in west Ottawa and we are looking for a creative, energetic person to be our Music Director. The successful applicant will be proficient in choir direction and piano and organ performance, and have a desire to work collegially with others to enhance our worship life. Primary responsibilities include selecting and offering musical components in worship services on Sunday mornings and special occasions, and directing a 15 voice adult choir. The position is presently 10 hours per week and is remunerated based on the RCCO salary scale. For more information or to submit a resume contact Stittsville United Church, 6255 Fernbank Rd., Stittsville, ON K2S 1X5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.suchurch.com
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director
- Pickering Village United Church, Ajax, ON, seeking Music Director
- [St. Andrew’s] College Hosts UCC Music Matters Conference in Saskatoon