St. Albans Church is a new congregation started in 2011 in one of the most historic parishes of the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa, a Spirit-Led, Christ-Centred, Contemporary Urban Church located in downtown Ottawa. An all-ages church rooted in our neighbourhood, our mission and ministry priorities are university and college students, young adults and those experiencing homelessness and poverty. St. Albans is a centre for the arts in downtown Ottawa, serving as a venue for music concerts and festivals, theatre, educational activities and community meetings and events.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Music Director to lead our community’s musical program and worship each Sunday by leading and accompanying our band of volunteer musicians. Our worship music is both contemporary and eclectic: we draw on a variety of musical styles, instrumentation and traditions, including contemporary praise music, hymns, popular and folk music.
Applications for this position should be forwarded as soon as possible and will be considered as they are received. For details, please visit www.stalbanschurch.ca, or contact Rev. Mark Whittall at email@example.com.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 2 Guests
- St. Alban’s Anglican Church, Ottawa, ON, needs Music Director
- Coordinator of Contemporary Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Coordinator of Traditional Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Call for Proposals: Music Leader(s) at the 43rd General Council 2018
- Music Matters 2017!! May 5-7, 2017 at St. Andrew’s College, Saskatoon, SK