Ryerson United, Hamilton requires an energetic and creative Music Director, competent with our instruments (see www.ryersonunitedhamilton.com) and familiar with Church liturgy, to lead our choirs and congregation in worship. Working with our minister, you will prepare and present both traditional and contemporary hymns and anthems selected to complement each service’s worship theme. This position becomes available September 1, 2017. Send your letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 2 Guests
- St. Alban’s Anglican Church, Ottawa, ON, needs Music Director
- Coordinator of Contemporary Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Coordinator of Traditional Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Call for Proposals: Music Leader(s) at the 43rd General Council 2018
- Music Matters 2017!! May 5-7, 2017 at St. Andrew’s College, Saskatoon, SK