Pickering Village United Church (PVUC) in Ajax, ON is seeking a music director to lead a well-rounded music program with traditional and contemporary styles.
Music is an integral part of our congregation which has talented musicians and a vibrant 20-member choir. Our worship typically features traditional organ-and-choir music often supplemented by piano, guitar, and other instruments. The successful candidate will provide music leadership, choir direction, and accompaniment during worship. PVUC has a Yamaha grand piano and a Johannus three-manual organ (Rembrandt 377 model) with 47 stops and full pedal board. We seek an individual who is not only gifted musically but is personable and welcoming. This part-time contract position has negotiable compensation dependent on qualifications and experience. The position requires approximately 10-14 hours a week. More information is available at www.pvuc.ca. Please send your resume to email@example.com by March 16, 2015.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 2 Guests
- St. Alban’s Anglican Church, Ottawa, ON, needs Music Director
- Coordinator of Contemporary Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Coordinator of Traditional Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Call for Proposals: Music Leader(s) at the 43rd General Council 2018
- Music Matters 2017!! May 5-7, 2017 at St. Andrew’s College, Saskatoon, SK