St. John’s United Church is seeking an Organist and Choir Director for our 23-member adult choir. Music is a valued element of our worship. Part-time salaried position (approx. 6 hours per week). Resumés with references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or St. John’s United Church, 28 Queen St., Belwood, ON, N0B 1J0.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Video highlights from Music Matters 2017 in Saskatoon
- Mount Albert United Church, East Gwillimbury, ON, seeks choir director/pianist/organist
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director