The Executive of Music United recently approved the following motion:
THAT $5000.00 from the 2010 Music United Musical Events budget be made available until the end of December 2010 for:
- groups or individuals putting on Music Workshops ONLY (application for concerts or other types of musical events will not be considered)
- in the Presbytery or Conference
- in amounts up to $500.00
- the amount to be decided by a group of 3 Executive members:
- Chair, Treasurer & Program Chair (who will not be eligible to apply for the grant)
The application which must include:
- the proposed program
- proposed budget, and
- letters of support from the following:
- Presbytery/Conference secretary
- Clerk of Session or equivalent &
- Your Music United Regional Convener
REGISTRATION FORM to be sent to Betty Lynn Schwab, Coordinator of Worship and Music, United Church of Canada, 3250 Bloor Street W, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario M8X 2Y4:
- To be received 60 days before the event.
- Last application to be received no later than November 1st, 2010.
- Last date for event to be held: March 31, 2011
- A final report of the held Event (to include the number of people who attended & the number of Pastoral Charges represented at the Event) to be submitted no later than 60 days after the conclusion of the Event
- if Workshop is NOT held, grant monies to be returned promptly to the United Church.