Grace United Church is inviting applications for Director of Music to maintain a tradition of high quality music in our worship services, as early as March 17, 2017. We are seeking someone with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, to lead a diversely talented senior choir. As a team player, accountable to the Worship committee, you will work with the ministerial staff and the congregation to plan for worship and faith development. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to experience a variety of music styles with a well maintained two-manual Keats Geissler pipe organ, A Young Chang grand piano, Casio Privia Keyboard, and a three octave set of Schulmerich bells. There is also an option to negotiate teaching from this location. Applications will be treated with confidentiality. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience based on RCCO guidelines. Thornbury is located on the southern shore of Georgian Bay in the Town of the Blue Mountains, the heart of recreation in Ontario. Please visit our website www.graceunitedthornbury.ca and send applications to email@example.com
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 2 Guests
- St. Alban’s Anglican Church, Ottawa, ON, needs Music Director
- Coordinator of Contemporary Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Coordinator of Traditional Music Ministry wanted, Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, ON
- Call for Proposals: Music Leader(s) at the 43rd General Council 2018
- Music Matters 2017!! May 5-7, 2017 at St. Andrew’s College, Saskatoon, SK