Do music copyright questions make your head spin?

Confused by music copyright? Wanting to do the “right thing” but not sure how to go about it? Here are some resources to help you understand the intricacies of copyright.

Bruce Harding, one of our Music United members from BC, recently offered a workshop on music copyright [PDF 13pp/85KB] to help make things a bit clearer.

The United Church of Canada has also posted a webpage devoted to copyright questions regarding music, film, video, and other artistic works, at Very helpful information!

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *