Our church is seeking a talented music leader who wants to share their love of music with our diverse community. This is a 25 hour/week position at First Metropolitan which has a city-wide congregation in Victoria and is home of the Epiphany Explorations annual conference. Information on this opportunity and the application process can be found atwww.firstmetvictoria.com. Interviews will begin the week of May 11, 2015.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Video highlights from Music Matters 2017 in Saskatoon
- Mount Albert United Church, East Gwillimbury, ON, seeks choir director/pianist/organist
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director