Wellington Square United Church, Burlington, Ontario is currently seeking an innovative, dynamic, person who can help draw people near to God and into the experience of praising God through music. While working in a team oriented church organization, the focal point of this ministry will be the traditional component of our worshipping style that is consistent with the mission, vision and values of Wellington Square United Church. This part-time position (12 hours weekly) begins as early as May 1, 2017. For more specifics about this job opportunity and our congregation, please refer to www.wsquare.ca. Applications, including cover letter and resume will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday April 3, 2017.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Video highlights from Music Matters 2017 in Saskatoon
- Mount Albert United Church, East Gwillimbury, ON, seeks choir director/pianist/organist
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director