Bobcaygeon, ON – Trinity United Church invites applications for a Choir Director – Accompanist to join our vibrant church in the beautiful Kawartha Lakes region, beginning September 2017. The Choir Director/Accompanist will lead an enthusiastic choir and provide musical leadership for regular church services and special events. The Sanctuary has a well-maintained “Rogers 525/535 Electric Church Organ” and a “K.Kawai Grand Piano”. This part-time position will require 10 to 13 hours per week. A complete job description is available at www.trinityprovidence.com or contact Connie at 705-738-2863. Applications can be mailed to Trinity United Church, 44 William Street, Bobcaygeon, ON, K0M 1A0 or emailed to email@example.com.
MU Membership BenefitsIf you are in recognized Music Leadership in your United Church of Canada congregation, then you are automatically a member of Music United!
Continue reading →
What’s up on Facebook?
Like us! We know u want 2!
Who’s OnlineUsers: 1 Guest
- Video highlights from Music Matters 2017 in Saskatoon
- Mount Albert United Church, East Gwillimbury, ON, seeks choir director/pianist/organist
- Central United Church, Lunenburg, NS, needs Minister of Music
- Minister of Music wanted, Glebe-St. James United Church, Ottawa, ON
- MacKay United Church, Ottawa, ON, searching for Music Director